Looks like I’ve been tagged by San Diego Momma (who was tagged by Matter of Fact Mommy) to come up with seven confessions. (My first tag – I’m giddy!) I have no idea how to top their lists (and you must go read them), but I’m giving it my best shot.
YOU ASKED FOR IT
7. I have to wash my feet every night before I go to bed.
6. I buy gossip rags.
5. I once offered my little brother a dime to lick the bottom of my shoe heel to toe. He did it. I reveled in the grossness.
4. I blog at work.
3. In college, I was caught on a Conoco’s surveillance tape with three friends, drunkenly stuffing hot dogs inside my coat. And howling with laughter. (I don’t make a very good shoplifter.) Long story short, we were identified and had to go in the next day, pay for the hot dogs and apologize to the owner. One of the most humiliating moments in my life.
2. In high school, I tried to light a fart. Along with my five BFFs. Only one of us succeeded and it wasn’t me (damn!) — you would not BELIEVE the size of the blue flame that came out of her butt (and burned a hole through her hot pink long johns) … It’s a small town. You have to find ways to entertain yourself. One of the funniest moments in my life.
1. I slept with my #2 BFF’s younger brother. With my #1 BFF passed out next to us. Brazen Hussy.
Shameful. And while I’m exposing myself … although not nearly as scandalous, I might as well point you to the tab at the top of the page for (even more) TMI.
So, since it IS almost Easter, and we are all ginormous sinners, let’s keep this Confessional going, eh? I’m being an extrovert and tagging three gals I don’t know very well, but would love to know more about. I’m betting they’ll have some gooders … Sarah at OK Where Was I?, Jen at Absolutely Bananas and Restless Housewife, consider your yourselves tagged!
And anyone else who wants to join in the fun and purge their conscience of their own dirty little secrets, let me know and I’ll link to your post for my HYUGE (ha!) readership to see!